How to order
1. Planning your tour.
Your tour may consist of several parts.
This part may not be changed and no services may be excluded from it. The part begins at MinVody airport and ends there.
Another possible part is domestic flight Moscow-MinVody-Moscow. In case you arrive in Russia via Moscow you will need to get to MinVody somehow. You can book the airticets yourself or order them through us.
Another possible part is a number of services in Moscow . Possible services are: hotel nights, excursions and transportations in Moscow.
One more possible part are extensions in the Caucasus. You can order a personal guide for the summit day. You can come one day before the tour and that's why order 1 night accommodation and private transportation.
Now you can start planning your tour, there are some samples to make it more understandable:
Sample 1. If you come to MinVody yourself only to participate in Elbrus climb. No need of any extensions. Thus your tour calculation is: just your standard tour price for proper period.
Sample 2. You come to Moscow and want us to meet you at the international airport and take you to hotel. After overnight you need transportation from hotel to domestic airport and airtickets. On the way back you also need airticket from MinVody to Moscow, overnight and transportations. The calculation will be as follows: standard tour price for proper period + round domestic airticket + 2 nights in a Moscow hotel + 2 transportations airport-hotel in Moscow + 2 transportations hotel-airport in Moscow.
Sample 3. You come to MinVody yourself only to participate in Elbrus climb but want to come a day before the tour date. You leave the tour on the last day with the group. In this case the calculation is: standard tour price for proper period + private transportation MinVody-Elbrus region + 1 night stay in our hotel in Elbrus area.
You can find full list of extra services on our
Additional services page.
We will be glad to help you with planning and to answer your questions.
We can not accept credit cards or checks. The only possibility at the moment is a bank wire transfer and Western Union . We will send our bank details along with invoice.
The prices are fixed in Russian Rubles, may be paid in US dollars or in Euro according to the Central Bank of Russia current exchange rate on the date of payment.
Full information about payment terms and conditions please are on the Payments page.
We can not accept cards but if you have to pay balance for us in the Caucasus you can cash your card in a local bank office. They accept MasterCard, Cirrus/Maestro cards. Bank fee is 2%.
2. Ordering process step by step.
- Contact us by email or through Send message page with the question if places for a period are available. If you are a contact person on behalf of other people please specify number of potential customers.
- We confirm availability of Elbrus tour (by email). Also there will be some comments about booking procedure in that message.
- You fill out our
Application form on-line for every participant.
If there will be only one contact person on behalf of other people, please sign up using ONE (that person) contact email address in all forms. In other case we process the requests separately and will try to correspond with each person individually using their personal addresses.
- We send formal confirmation of Elbrus tour booking, initial invoice and payment details to you (by email). Although we do not insist on sending the deposit right away
we strongly recommend to make a deposit far in advance to
let enough time for visa procedures. Also we will not accept
any additional services booking until we have a deposit from
- You pay a deposit. Minimum deposit is 5000 Rubles per person. If you wish to avoid two payments (money transfers
cost money) you can send full payment including possible Additional Services costs. After final calculation if it appears you paid more then necessary our rep in the Elbrus region will refund the money in cash. In case you pay less
can pay the diffrence in the Elbrus hotel to our rep as well.
- We send you the confirmation that the deposit has arrived.
- If you wish you can order
Additional Services then.
- We send you our offer with calculations and cancellation conditions.
- If you agree with the prices and conditions you confirm the booking.
- We confirm the actual booking. You have to pay for the services in full then.
- We send visa support pages (as email attachment) to you along with some comments about visa procedure. You have to print out the pages and follow the instructions.
Our visa support pages are individual so evrey person in a party can apply for the visa individually.
- You apply for Russian visa in Russian Consulate (personally or by post or through a visa company).
- You inform us if you need any
equipment for rent. We do not confirm the rentals in advance but we inform you if there may be problems with particular items
and inform your guide about your intentions .
- We send you meeting details and numbers of booking in hotel by email.
- You will have paper copies of confirmation and invoice from our rep in the Caucasus.